Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Bodhi ApplicatIon
Welcome, traveler! The Sages invite you to walk with us on a Path to Enlightenment. :) Enlightenment is the truest form of Meritocracy in Karma, where only those who prove their worth and dedication will pass on to become Enlightened and earn the right to lead in Karma.

What does Enlightenment do?
• Admit you into the Sangha. The Sangha is Karma's legislature where Enlightened gather to write, discuss, and vote on law. Only the Enlightened and the Sages have the power to affect law in Karma
• Makes you eligible to serve as Yogi, Guru, or Sage in Karma. Every nation in Karma is considered a Jiva - or citizen - and are free to join departments of government and help out in the region. Only those who have proven themselves capable and trustworthy, however, can lead those departments and earn power in the region.
• Get your signature added for life (unless you turn out to be pure evil?) to our dispatch celebrating the Enlightened and their achievements which you can see here.

Am I eligible to become Enlightened?
• Yes!
• Maybe no.
All Jiva are eligible to apply for Enlightenment, but the Sages will only agree to create a Path for Jiva who have taken the time and effort to settle a place for themselves in Karma. Fresh Jiva off the block should probably not get in too deep before they know the game. However, once you get your roots in the ground and feel certain you're here to stay and ready to join Karma's longstanding community, go for it! We will all walk this path by your side and celebrate with you when you finish. :)

I think I'm ready. How do I apply?
First you will need to get a Sage, Guru, or Yogi to sponsor you.  The Enlightened are leaders of Karma and require an already established leader to attest to their willingness to learn and grow.
Once you have yourself a sponsor, copy the application below and post it in a new thread. That's all!

Code:
[b]What is your nation in Karma?[/b]
[b]What are you known by on Discord?[/b]
[b]Who has agreed to Sponsor you?[/b] (Note: Sponsor please reply to this application to confirm your sponsorship)
[b]Why do you want to become Enlightened?[/b]
[b]What do you hope to achieve in Karma?[/b]
[b]What do you feel that Karma has to offer you?[/b]
[b]Anything else you'd like to add? [/b]
Altino Asteorra
Zai Sage of Karma | Hasal-Pharaoh of Osiris

Be excellent to each other and party on, dudes. ☮