Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Bodhi of the Parable - Tireded
Welcome, traveler!

The path to Enlightenment begins here, where the Sages will take a day or two to ask questions and get to know you. This will help the region to understand who you are, what drives you, and what you can do. Sages and the Enlightened will ask questions freely as they come to mind, so keep checking back. To follow your Awakening Quest you'll be given a task - called your Bodhi. After its completion, you will ascend to the ranks of the Enlightened and be blessed with the power to know and to do in Karma what the unenlightened cannot.

Your Awakening Quest begins now.

To begin, tell us about why you have decided to embark on an Awakening Quest? Do you have any great plans for Karma or for your own future in the region? What's the dream?
[Image: 9k.png]
Hey Tireded!

What is your most important possession?
What do you value most in a person?
What is your greatest weakness? How do you counter this?
Sha Sage

Former Prime Guru
Former Guru of The Ministry
Former Guru of The Chameleons

[Image: Signature.png]
Hello Tireded!

How do you deal with the problems you face?
What goes through your mind when you decide whether to help someone?
Is there a life lesson that you have learned that you would like to share with those around you?
What is your opinion on puns and corny jokes?
[Image: Sign.png]
1) Are you usually early or late when going to an event?
2) Coffee or tea?
3) If you could live a day in the life of anyone, living or dead, who would it be?
4) When you were younger, what did you want to be when you grew up?
Thank you, Kai Sage Lev, you ask very good questions so I will give you good answers.

Why you have decided to embark on an Awakening Quest?
- Because I feel as though I have the integrity, the commitment, and the nerdiness needed to embark on this quest. :)

Do you have any great plans for Karma or for your own future in the region? What's the dream? - I dream to become a great influence in Karma. I will become one of those Enlightened that tells the tales of this great region to foreigners. One that makes Karma into a region that is respected across the entire website (in a good way of course). And one that gives the introduction to the new nations who wish to join this great region.
Tireded
Dear, Guru Takura, first of all thank you for sponsoring me on this great quest, and second of all, here is my answers

What is your most important possession? - Life is one of those possessions that all of us are lucky to have. So I thank the Lord everyday for his great gift of life.

What do you value most in a person? - I value anyone who shows respect to the unrespected. Everyone in this world deserves some kind respect and people should be taught to be respectful.

What is your greatest weakness? How do you counter this? - I am a pretty lazy person, (if you couldn't tell already from my Discord messages lol) I counter this by frequently checking things that I am involved in such as school, NationStates, and life in general.
Tireded
Dear, Bodhi Member Dust, thank for taking time out of your day to question me, I will answer your questions.

How do you deal with the problems you face? - Obviously, everyday you experience some kind of problem, minor and major. I try two things:

1. I pray to God. I am a Lutheran Christian that believes in the great word of God. So like any other Christian, I pray to God and hope that helps me in my everyday life

2. I try my best to fix the problem before it gets out of hand. Going back to my previous answer, I am a lazy person and often times I procrastinate when it comes to things. But I try very hard to try to get it done as soon I can before it gets out of hand.

What goes through your mind when you decide whether to help someone? - Like I said earlier, I am a Christian, and the Bible talks about how to help people because as a human, it is your duty to make life easier for others. As I think life is the greatest possession a man could have.

Is there a life lesson that you have learned that you would like to share with those around you? - In a world where you can choose to be anything, choose to be kind - My Middle School Principle. He probably stole that quote from somebody more famous but hey, it's a good one.

What is your opinion on puns and corny jokes? I am not one to judge people who laugh at stupid jokes. Because I also laugh at my dad's stupid jokes everyday. Anything that makes a person laugh and puts them in a good mood, is all that matters.
Tireded
Dear, Bodhi Member Lukatonia, like I said to Dust earlier, thank you for taking out of your day to question me, you guessed it, your answers are here.

Are you usually early or late when going to an event? - Early. Because if you come in late, it's possible they could refuse you access to the area your trying to get to. When your early, you are pretty much safe.

Coffee or tea? - Probably tea. I'm not a fan at all of tea, but it's better than coffee.
3) If you could live a day in the life of anyone, living or dead, who would it be? - I would live the life of anyone, small or large, that would go through the Second Coming of Christ. As it is the day when sin and hell will be destroyed, and when heaven and earth will be reformed. I know I'm an annoying Christian.
4) When you were younger, what did you want to be when you grew up? - Typical "dream big young kid" jobs. Such as an astronaut, doctor, teacher, etc.
Tireded
1.  What do you consider the most overrated virtue?

2. On what occasion(s) do you lie?

3. Who are your heroes in real life?

4. What is something you own that you know you need to get rid of by can't bring yourself to toss out?
[Image: New_Project.png]
Dear, Guru Nova!, your signature is absolutely hilarious, and for making my day better, I will answer your questions:

1.  What do you consider the most overrated virtue? - Chastity. The reason why is not because I think that men and women have the right to get down with each other, but because the Bible does not promote chastity at all in the great book.

2. On what occasion(s) do you lie? - Usually if it's something that has little importance, such as homework completion, other than that I very rarely lie.  angel

3. Who are your heroes in real life? - "Heroes" always find ways to let us down, so I don't try to idolize anyone. Except Jesus. He saved humanity and will be back to save it again some day.

4. What is something you own that you know you need to get rid of by can't bring yourself to toss out? - My Toy Story, "Pizza Planet" shirt.
Tireded