Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Bodhi of the Stage - Jambon
Welcome, traveler!

The path to Enlightenment begins here, where the Sages will take a day or two to ask questions and get to know you. This will help the region to understand who you are, what drives you, and what you can do. Sages and the Enlightened will ask questions freely as they come to mind, so keep checking back. To follow your Awakening Quest you'll be given a task - called your Bodhi. After its completion, you will ascend to the ranks of the Enlightened and be blessed with the power to know and to do in Karma what the unenlightened cannot.

Your Awakening Quest begins now.

To begin, tell us about why you have decided to embark on an Awakening Quest? Do you have any great plans for Karma or for your own future in the region? What's the dream?
[Image: 9k.png]
Nova suggested I try this, I thought over it, and it seemed like it would help me establish myself further in Karma. I want to stay in Karma, it seems stable and I'd like to help it. I eventually have an idea to join one of the other teams, maybe the WBers, I just want to set myself up here for the foreseeable future
Favorite color?
What is your opinion of snow?
Do you have any concerns about Karma? Things we could do better?
You've been in other regions, that is how we met you, what have you learned from your leadership there?
Favorite movie?
Forks or spoons?
Sha Sage

Former Prime Guru
Former Guru of The Ministry
Former Guru of The Chameleons

[Image: Signature.png]
Favourite colour? Purple
What is your opinion of snow? The best precipitation 
Do you have any concerns about Karma? Things we could do better? I think it's fairly nice, I would like if there were more RP channels personally, rather than 1
You've been in other regions, that is how we met you, what have you learned from your leadership there? I've learned that keeping level minded is much better for the general health of the region
Favourite movie? Not sure, maybe "Your Name"
Forks or spoons? Definitely spoons, can be used at least partially as forks, I can't fork a soup
Heyah Jambon!

What's the most essential part of RP?
Are you related to Jams in any way?
What do you like in NS?
What is your pet peeve?
If you could choose one superpower what would it be - and why?
[Image: 885208ba3fa1e07f0285b1300c7f5fa8.png]
Prime Yogi
Former Guru of Diplomacy

Distinctions:
  • Order of the Crane
What's the most essential part of RP? For the RP to flow, be fun and easy to enter 
Are you related to Jams in any way? No, in fact, my name is French for ham, and unrelated to Jam
What do you like in NS? The interregional aspects, such as diplomacy and meeting with others
What is your pet peeve?  When people expect too much from people
If you could choose one superpower what would it be - and why? Telekinesis, I just can't be bothered to walk a metre to pick up pencils when I drop them 
Hey Jam!

What do you like doing in your free time?
What would you do if Alti put you in charge of Karma for a day?
What do you think should be an ideal to achieve in everyone's life?
What is your opinion on money?
[Image: Sign.png]
What do you like doing in your free time? Is sleeping an option? If not, I prefer playing games
What would you do if Alti put you in charge of Karma for a day? Probably not too much, I'd ask everyone else to help me before I did anything
What do you think should be an ideal to achieve in everyone's life? To fully be confident with themselves
What is your opinion on money? I only ever want enough to live comfortably, having too much drives you mad
Hi there Jambon! I'm really glad you decided to be on this path with us.

1. What's your ideal vacation spot?
2. What are three traits that describe you?
3. Are there any hobbies that you've wanted to pursue, but have put off for reasons (time, motivation, etc...)?
4. Cats or dogs?
5. Do you know the location of the holy grail?
6. What's a favorite quote of yours that you've heard/read?
[Image: 20210318-121106.jpg]
1. On a scale from 1-14, how fabulous is what you're wearing right now?
2. What is your opinion on cows?
3. Do you believe in the existence of Wyoming?
4. You mentioned maybe wanting to set up as worldbuilder type; have you done much of that kind of thing in the past?
5. Would you consider yourself a creative person? Why or why not?
BBR/Dixie.

It's short for Big Bad Redneck. Obviously.

Whatever it was, I plead the twenty-first