Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Bodhi of the Puppetshow - Doll
Welcome, traveler!

The path to Enlightenment begins here, where the Sages will take a day or two to ask questions and get to know you. This will help the region to understand who you are, what drives you, and what you can do. Sages and the Enlightened will ask questions freely as they come to mind, so keep checking back. To follow your Awakening Quest you'll be given a task - called your Bodhi. After its completion, you will ascend to the ranks of the Enlightened and be blessed with the power to know and to do in Karma what the unenlightened cannot.

Your Awakening Quest begins now.

To begin, tell us about why you have decided to embark on an Awakening Quest? Do you have any great plans for Karma or for your own future in the region? What's the dream?
[Image: 9k.png]
Heart 
To begin, tell us about why you have decided to embark on an Awakening Quest? Do you have any great plans for Karma or for your own future in the region? What's the dream?

why? because as i've been interacting with the discord as well as others on the board, i've met so many amazing people and i want to be a bigger part of the community.

do i? nothing huge, i have tens of thousands of ideas in my brain for things we can do, and i know that me being enlightened will help me start and use those ideas. 

the dream? i love interacting with everyone, i want to know as many jiva and ambassadors as i can, not just their names but who they are, ya feel?  Kitty
Heya Doll!

What's your life's philosophy?
What do you like to do when you're bored?
What's your opinion on Lev?
What do you like the most about Karma?
[Image: Sign.png]
What's your life's philosophy?
What do you like to do when you're bored?
What's your opinion on Lev?
What do you like the most about Karma?

1: love and curiosity is all you need
2: so not so fun fact about myself, i have a daydreaming disorder called maladaptive daydreaming, the tl;dr is that i spend most of my time daydreaming, about 14 hours id say for me, so when i get bored i just escape to daydream land
3: Lev? i think of lev as like, the older cousin at a family reunion who got put in charge of all the kids, but really doesn't want to be there, so my goal is to try to make the miserable sod happy, cause he deserves it, i know you're reading this lev, you deserve to smile
4: i've said this before, but the people, yall i can feel yalls energy through discord and its so bright totally not my laptop on fire
[Image: ea1798eee1b229aa6e3e3e2ccd692bfe.png]
Hi Doll! Welcome to your path of enlightenment!

What do you wish you could say to your past self?
What inspires you?
What is your most valued possession?
When you're looking for a friend/partner, are there specific qualities that you prioritize?
Give me your 3 step plan.
Why do you write your answers in pink/red?
Sha Sage

Former Prime Guru
Former Guru of The Ministry
Former Guru of The Chameleons

[Image: Signature.png]
Heart 
What do you wish you could say to your past self?
What inspires you?
What is your most valued possession?
When you're looking for a friend/partner, are there specific qualities that you prioritize?
Give me your 3 step plan.
Why do you write your answers in pink/red?

1: "hey, its not your fault"
2: honestly i get inspiration from so many thing, the better question is what doesn't? 
3: setting aside my phone, my stuffed animals, specifically my bear and pink monkey, i named the bear teddy, ive had him since i was a baby, and i named the monkey steve (this is why)
4: yes, one: they have to not be a nazi or anything of the sort, two: they have to have a sense of humor, three: they have to be at least a little weird
5: step one: evaluate problem, step two: don't panic step three: progress 
6: cause its pretty
What is your favorite thing about yourself? Do you think other people like this about you too?
What do you do as a hobby?
If you spent your day on a beach all by yourself in the perfect warmth, what would you do with your time?
Do you believe in other people? Are people safe?
What motivates you to do the right thing?
Altino Asteorra
Zai Sage of Karma | Hasal-Pharaoh of Osiris

Be excellent to each other and party on, dudes. ☮
Heart 
What is your favorite thing about yourself? Do you think other people like this about you too?
What do you do as a hobby?
If you spent your day on a beach all by yourself in the perfect warmth, what would you do with your time?
Do you believe in other people? Are people safe?
What motivates you to do the right thing?

1: (this is gonna get sad,sorry) my birth mom died when i was a few days old, so i never really got to meet her, but i have been told by her step dad that i have the exact same kindness she had, when she was a kid and would get her allowance, she would first go to the corner store down the street and buy a candy bar for her parents, her brother and herself. i was in walmart with my dad cause i wanted cupcakes and i found these mini pies that were only 50 cents each, and i was talking to dad and he said "why so many pies?" and i replied with " well i know i want cherry,mom and faith both like peach, but they also like lemon, so ill get one of each and they can figure out which one they want" and he told me later in the car that that's something my mom would have done, and i really like that about myself, because this world is hard and rough, im grateful that i ended up caring and kind. i think people like it as well, but i also think they're shocked by it, because i really try to be kind to everyone i meet, some people just aren't expecting it!
2: i make a lot of things, i write stories, even though my muse has been fickle, i make art,mostly digital but i also do watercolor and acrylic. i make food,lots of it, i just made cookies, i also just made a ricotta cheesecake
3:im tanning firstly, cause i was graced with Melanin, i don't burn (at least i haven't gotten it yet), and it drive my mom insane because she works in dermatology! i think i would also go shell/rock hunting, as well as walk along the waves. 
4: i'm usually on edge with people, but i know in my soul that if somethings wrong, its not necessarily their fault, they probably were raised like that, and they just fit the mold they were to grow into. people think that human nature is inherently one way or another, but its not at all black and white. human nature is to fit whatever system we're in to survive, and our current one sucks. that aside, im very intuitive, i trust my gut to decide on a person to person base, i don't like to generalize people like that. ( i do have a slight bias, i tend to trust women more than men, but can you really blame me?)
5: i think this article written by guillermo del toro, explains why i do the "right thing" in a way that takes my breath away, and reminds me that he is a genius. ill link it and also put it here

"Optimism is radical. It is the hard choice, the brave choice. And it is, it seems to me, most needed now, in the face of despair—just as a car is most useful when you have a distance to close. Otherwise it is a large, unmovable object parked in the garage.

These days, the safest way for someone to appear intelligent is being skeptical by default. We seem sophisticated when we say “we don’t believe” and disingenuous when we say “we do.”

History and fable have both proven that nothing is ever entirely lost. David can take Goliath. A beach in Normandy can turn the tide of war. Bravery can topple the powerful. These facts are often seen as exceptional, but they are not. Every day, we all become the balance of our choices—choices between love and fear, belief or despair. No hope is ever too small.

Optimism is our instinct to inhale while suffocating. Our need to declare what “needs to be” in the face of what is. Optimism is not uncool; it is rebellious and daring and vital.

The American writer Theodore Sturgeon once said: ”Ninety percent of everything is crap” and I believe he was right. But surely that also means that “Ten percent of everything is worth the damn effort.”

And so it goes time after time, choice after choice, that we decide to leave behind a biography or an epitaph. Look around you now and decide between the two.

Inhale or die."
What would you sing at Karaoke night?
What makes you laugh the most other than my agony?
Have any pet peeves?
The most important question of all: how many pillows do you sleep with?
[Image: 9k.png]
Heart 
What would you sing at Karaoke night?
What makes you laugh the most other than my agony?
Have any pet peeves?
The most important question of all: how many pillows do you sleep with?

lay all your love on me by abba
dumb humor, i have no other ways to describe it, but yeah, that.
people who leave the door open to your room even though it was closed when they entered,people who are always so negative all the god danged time, like not even the occasional "ugh people suck" its those people who are like that all the time who make me want to bash their heads against the concrete until their family cant recognize them.  i also really don't like people who think they're above everyone else all the time, but like, they're subtle about it, you know what i mean? i also hate that thing that guys do when you mention something your're into or whatever and they start explaining it to you like you've never heard of it,even though you probably know more about it than they do but they wont listen to you when you mention that you know more than they do.
depends, cause i have two on my bed but like i put this stuffed animal under my neck to support it, and half the time i end up just using that, but if not ill put my head on the one pillow and the second one is supporting the first pillow to be at the right angel.