Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Bodhi of Criminap Behavior - Yunari
Welcome, traveler!

The path to Enlightenment begins here, where the Sages will take a day or two to ask questions and get to know you. This will help the region to understand who you are, what drives you, and what you can do. Sages and the Enlightened will ask questions freely as they come to mind, so keep checking back. To follow your Awakening Quest you'll be given a task - called your Bodhi. After its completion, you will ascend to the ranks of the Enlightened and be blessed with the power to know and to do in Karma what the unenlightened cannot.

Your Awakening Quest begins now.

To begin, tell us about why you have decided to embark on an Awakening Quest? Do you have any great plans for Karma or for your own future in the region? What's the dream?
Altino Asteorra
Zai Sage of Karma | Hasal-Pharaoh of Osiris

Be excellent to each other and party on, dudes. ☮
- I have decided to embark on an awakening quest to better administrate a vision of Karma as a positive region where people can feel safe and welcome

- Plans, see above, and I aspire to become a sage, eventually, but recognise that this is unlikely as I am inexperienced. The dream is to become a sage, as above.
Despite what others may say, I am not a bird hivemind. Nationstates
Interesting. Here are my questions!

What qualities do you think make a great sage?

If you could bend or manipulate one of the four elements, which would it be?

Coffee or tea? If coffee give your go to shop order!
- The ability to manage people under you, skills in area of responsibility, being a nice person, understanding the places to step in and shut things down, and, of course, knowing your limits.

-Water, as you can always get a cool drink, put out fires, and not pay water bills.

-Tea (I love lemon verbena and honey tea)
Are you a sorceress? If so, how did you become one? If not, will you become one someday?

How would you go about defending your room from an invasion of fairies?

Where does the moon go when it is not in your sky?

Do you intend to try to join one of the great families of Karma, the Asteorras or the Calxurs; a lesser family, the Zeroes, the Winters, etc; start a new family; or remain familyless?
[Image: b7c0ddbcc16459e50d0092e0e814d2fe.png]
What even is a family, anyway?
BBR/Dixie.

It's short for Big Bad Redneck. Obviously.

Whatever it was, I plead the twenty-first
(10-08-2021, 09:13 PM)Bridgett Zeroe Wrote: Are you a sorceress? If so, how did you become one? If not, will you become one someday?

How would you go about defending your room from an invasion of fairies?

Where does the moon go when it is not in your sky?

Do you intend to try to join one of the great families of Karma, the Asteorras or the Calxurs; a lesser family, the Zeroes, the Winters, etc; start a new family; or remain familyless?

-I am not a sorceress, I just do crimes and they always work.

-I probably won't, It seems like a bother and my crimes work without magic anyway.

-I would steal my room to the middle of space then do the crime of mass murder.

-I steal it.

-I already have my crime family with my birds and Ana, so I guess they will become an official family.
(10-08-2021, 11:05 PM)Dixie Wrote: What even is a family, anyway?

A family is a group of people that you love very much and want to be with all the time, (Biologically, it is people that you share the same genetic heritage with, but disliking those ones and keeping your distance is ok, domestic violence is too much for the crime bird. Crime bird does not approve of domestic violence and household abuse.)
If you could change anything in Karma, what would you change?

Pretend you are a bird Hive Mind for a second... how effective would bribery with shiny objects be on you? Hypothetically.

What is the first thing you do when you get home at the end of the day and the first thing you do when you wake up?

What's your favorite color?
Altino Asteorra
Zai Sage of Karma | Hasal-Pharaoh of Osiris

Be excellent to each other and party on, dudes. ☮
(10-09-2021, 12:11 PM)Altino Wrote: If you could change anything in Karma, what would you change?

Pretend you are a bird Hive Mind for a second... how effective would bribery with shiny objects be on you? Hypothetically.

What is the first thing you do when you get home at the end of the day and the first thing you do when you wake up?

What's your favorite color?

- I would change the 'Notable Nations' dispatch so that it is updated to the current state of Karma. (It still has Tina as the guru of chameleons, Lutzite has CTE'd etc.)

- Yum yum shiny things are good.

- I have a rest and read/play games, in the morning I brush my teeth.

- Blue (any blue is good) but I also like green, red and purple. Shades, I like both white and black.