Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bodhi of Delegacy - Tartar
Welcome, traveler!

The path to Enlightenment begins here, where the Sages will take a day or two to ask questions and get to know you. This will help the region to understand who you are, what drives you, and what you can do. Sages and the Enlightened will ask questions freely as they come to mind, so keep checking back. To follow your Awakening Quest you'll be given a task - called your Bodhi. After its completion, you will ascend to the ranks of the Enlightened and be blessed with the power to know and to do in Karma what the unenlightened cannot.

Your Awakening Quest begins now.

To begin, tell us about why you have decided to embark on an Awakening Quest? Do you have any great plans for Karma or for your own future in the region? What's the dream?
Altino Asteorra
Zai Sage of Karma | Hasal-Pharaoh of Osiris

Be excellent to each other and party on, dudes. ☮
Tartar!

Did you return just to reclaim that Discord trick or treat title?
What's you're favorite thing about Karma?
What's something you're good at?
Not so good?

❤ Good luck on your journey!
[Image: signature.png]
Why is Tartar sauce so popular for fish, and not chicken?

If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?

Which dwarf deserved to be King under the Mountain in LoTR?
Hi Tartar! It’s so cool to finally seeing you follow the path :o

I may have asked this already awhile back, but I noticed your flag has the Palatine Aquila on it! Is there a story to that? I always get overly drawn to that in NS because my best friend who drew me in to NationStates had the Inperium of Man as their nation!

What type of magic is coolest?

How much would could a woodchuck chuck if that woodchuck was a god?

Good luck with enlightenment!
Who is best pony?

What are your thoughts on the time dilation theory?

In your eyes, what is a regional government?
[Image: image0.png]
(10-09-2021, 03:07 PM)Altino Wrote: Welcome, traveler!

The path to Enlightenment begins here, where the Sages will take a day or two to ask questions and get to know you. This will help the region to understand who you are, what drives you, and what you can do. Sages and the Enlightened will ask questions freely as they come to mind, so keep checking back. To follow your Awakening Quest you'll be given a task - called your Bodhi. After its completion, you will ascend to the ranks of the Enlightened and be blessed with the power to know and to do in Karma what the unenlightened cannot.

Your Awakening Quest begins now.

To begin, tell us about why you have decided to embark on an Awakening Quest? Do you have any great plans for Karma or for your own future in the region? What's the dream?

1. I decided it was time for me to take my shot at advancing through the meritocracy of Karma, so that I can better serve the community and make it an even more wonderful place.  
2. I plan on eventually earning my way into being a Guru, a Sage, and maybe the WA Delegate. But these are far off. What isn't so far off is improving Karma in every way I can think of, including making it among the top 3 regions with the most WA endorsements. 
3. Since I moved into Karma, the dream has always been to fill the halls of the Sangha with Tartar sauce.
(10-09-2021, 07:30 PM)FreshStep Wrote: Tartar!

Did you return just to reclaim that Discord trick or treat title?
What's you're favorite thing about Karma?
What's something you're good at?
Not so good?

❤ Good luck on your journey!

1. Oh heavens no, I don't think my sanity could handle that grindfest again! 
2. My absolute favorite thing about Karma are the people and interactions within it.
3. I'm good at history and problem solving (for a 15 year old), but I still have a lot of skills to continue developing and harnessing.
4. I am not good at maintaining an organized schedule
Would you consider yourself a creative person? Why or why not?

Do you believe in gerbils?
BBR/Dixie.

It's short for Big Bad Redneck. Obviously.

Whatever it was, I plead the twenty-first
(10-10-2021, 02:15 AM)Larioth Wrote: Hi Tartar! It’s so cool to finally seeing you follow the path :o

I may have asked this already awhile back, but I noticed your flag has the Palatine Aquila on it! Is there a story to that? I always get overly drawn to that in NS because my best friend who drew me in to NationStates had the Inperium of Man as their nation!

What type of magic is coolest?

How much would could a woodchuck chuck if that woodchuck was a god?

Good luck with enlightenment!

Thanks Lari, it feels really good \o/ 
1. In the grim darkness of the future, there is only war - Yes, when I founded the Tartar nation, I was delving into Warhammer 40K lore and I think that the Palatine Aquila is one of the most badass symbols out there. 
2. I think the coolest are nebulous, relatively soft magic systems because you don't know what may come, and so that often keeps me hooked. That said, I tend to like all magic systems as long as they're well done. 
3. A woodchuck chuck would chuck wood with the efficiency of a clam cramming into a clean cream can if they were both gods. 

Thanks!
(10-10-2021, 02:24 AM)IggyElenchi Wrote: Who is best pony?

What are your thoughts on the time dilation theory?

In your eyes, what is a regional government?

1. Applejack. Without a doubt. 
2. Considering that the time dilation theory has been proven correct by experiments such as comparisons of lifetimes of elementary particles (i.e the increased lifetime of one that travels at the speed of light to a normal one), and recognizing that the clock paradox effect, which contributes to the reasoning of time dilation, is heavily substantiated with supportive data, I'd say it's rational to accept the theory. That said, I am no expert on this and have much to learn still. 
3. A regional government is a body of one or more nations with administrative powers that the other member nations do not have. They control and govern the region with whatever rules they have instituted. I keep my definition relatively vague because each regional government can be chosen or made in a variety of ways, and can govern however they want to.