Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Bodhi of Missing Pieces - TESDAI
Welcome, traveler!

The path to Enlightenment begins here, where the Sages will take a day or two to ask questions and get to know you. This will help the region to understand who you are, what drives you, and what you can do. Sages and the Enlightened will ask questions freely as they come to mind, so keep checking back. To follow your Awakening Quest you'll be given a task - called your Bodhi. After its completion, you will ascend to the ranks of the Enlightened and be blessed with the power to know and to do in Karma what the unenlightened cannot.

Your Awakening Quest begins now.

To begin, tell us about why you have decided to embark on an Awakening Quest? Do you have any great plans for Karma or for your own future in the region? What's the dream?
Altino Asteorra
Zai Sage of Karma | Hasal-Pharaoh of Osiris

Be excellent to each other and party on, dudes. ☮
1. What is the meaning of life, the universe and everything?

2. If you could walk 500 miles, would you roll 500 more to reach the end of your path?

3. Have you considered driving instead?
[Image: 82440c8a6591de50295fb9b7b0242e0e.png]
She/Her/Hers
Kindly provide proof that you are not just a pack of hamsters in a trench coat.

Describe, with ten words or less, your ideal relaxation day activity.

Would you consider yourself a creative person? Why or why not?

Thoughts on Mothman?
BBR/Dixie.

It's short for Big Bad Redneck. Obviously.

Whatever it was, I plead the twenty-first
Quote:To begin, tell us about why you have decided to embark on an Awakening Quest? Do you have any great plans for Karma or for your own future in the region? What's the dream?
I feel like this was part of the application...
I decided to embark because I was encouraged to, I'd like to become more involved, and it's always nice to maybe intrsospect a bit and these always seem to give some interesting questions.

No plans as of right now other than going where I flow well right now, continuing to work with the Augury, maybe dip my toes in the Ministry now and again to give my two cents (or more if I'm feeling generous), and maybe even stumble through the Culture Club. Never know when I might blend in with the Chameleons, find myself transported to the Worldbuilding, or in a foreign world of Diplomacy either. It's all a journey, and the only destination that is clear right now is finding myself among the Sangha.

The dream is just as hazy as the plans, unclear but existent. World domination always sounds a bit fun tho.

Quote:1. What is the meaning of life, the universe and everything?

2. If you could walk 500 miles, would you roll 500 more to reach the end of your path?

3. Have you considered driving instead?
1. My soul pushes me towards an in-depth and complicated answer. The stars urge me to answer 42.

2. Not a shirt on my back, nor a penny to my name, I know that I couldn't go back home this-a way.

3. Some paths are laden with obstacles unable to be overcome by the tools of man... though it might be a bit quicker journey with the truck.

Quote:Kindly provide proof that you are not just a pack of hamsters in a trench coat.

Describe, with ten words or less, your ideal relaxation day activity.

Would you consider yourself a creative person? Why or why not?

Thoughts on Mothman?
No such proof can be sufficient. Someone with their mind made up on a subject will find their own answer through confirmation bias regardless of the truth of their answer.

The sound of music soothing a resting soul in comfort.

I would consider myself unconventionally creative. I am not proficient with a paintbrush, nor am I talented with instruments, but I do believe that my thoughts and words provoke some feeling of creativity.

Mothman... while I'm not usually one for horror stories, Mothman holds a special place in my heart for his significance to the culture I call my own. His existence challenges the thoughts of many on what they truly believe in; his presence in pop culture brings an eye to the area I call home.
[Image: dqziKUn.png]
How much time did you spend on that signature?

Do you also now have 500 Miles stuck in your head?

How much professional golf have you watched in your lifetime?
BBR/Dixie.

It's short for Big Bad Redneck. Obviously.

Whatever it was, I plead the twenty-first
What makes bread delicious?

Have you ever earned a scarf?

Why did you do it?
[Image: b7c0ddbcc16459e50d0092e0e814d2fe.png]
1. Have you considered the intersectionality of mothman and the possibility that you are a trenchcoat of hamsters?

2. Amend or replace the Guidance?

3. Guise im smerv?
[Image: 82440c8a6591de50295fb9b7b0242e0e.png]
She/Her/Hers
1. How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

2. What do you think of crime?

3. Birds: Yes or no?
Despite what others may say, I am not a bird hivemind. Nationstates
Quote:How much time did you spend on that signature?

Do you also now have 500 Miles stuck in your head?

How much professional golf have you watched in your lifetime?
Finding the font was the hardest part by far. I had a really low-res version and even reverse searching fonts was a challenge. One I found the font (Neil Normal for those curious), it was pretty easy to add it to Windows fonts, write it in PDN, then paintbucket the letters with my favorite shade of purple. All in all, like 2 hours.

Lord, I'm one. Lord, I'm two. Lord, I'm three. Lord, I'm four. Lord, it's absolutely stuck in my head.

Probably more than you'd expect as someone that has at times just let ESPN play in the background and spent a summer playing golf when I was younger.

Quote:What makes bread delicious?

Have you ever earned a scarf?

Why did you do it?
I'm not sure, I quit eating bread a while ago and it's almost repulsive now. I do still enjoy eggy bread (French Toast) though... so I guess eggs, milk, and cinnamon make bread delicious.

I have actually. A church I used to go to would give you rewards after some time for like memorizing scripture or something, I don't really remember. One of the rewards I chose was a beanie and a scarf. I've never worn either and have no idea where they might be.

The only answers to this I can think of is either because I'm fucking stupid, thought it would be fun, or because I thought it was the right thing to do. I'd like to think I usually go by the last one, and sometimes the second one... but the first makes up more than it's fair share of the reasons why I did it.

Quote:1. Have you considered the intersectionality of mothman and the possibility that you are a trenchcoat of hamsters?

2. Amend or replace the Guidance?

3. Guise im smerv?
1. I have now.

2. Amendment should be looked at first; if that is not satisfactory, then replacement may be necessary. My own qualms with Meritocracy have been openly discussed, however my issue is moreso with the term and less so it's execution in Karma.

3. yur smerv??????

Quote:1. How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

2. What do you think of crime?

3. Birds: Yes or no?
1. Groudhog? I'd rather eat them than try to figure out how much wood they could chuck.

2. Depends on the crime. Sometimes things that society shuns should not be, sometimes things that have been made illegal ought not have been. Some things can be justified, some things... maybe not.

3. Government spy drones? Huginn and Muninn reporting your crimes? I think birds are neat, not a very strong feeling either way, though I'd say I lean towards Yes.
[Image: dqziKUn.png]
Opinion on the sea?

What is real?

Favorite song?