Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bodhi of Revision - Kayestha
Welcome, adventurer! 

The path to Enlightenment begins here, where the Sages will take a day or two to ask questions and get to know you. This will help the region to understand who you are, what drives you, and what you can do. Sages and the Enlightened will ask questions freely as they come to mind, so keep checking back. To follow your Awakening Quest you'll be given a task - called your Bodhi. After its completion, you will ascend to the ranks of the Enlightened and be blessed with the power to know and to do in Karma what the unenlightened cannot. 

Your Awakening Quest begins now. 

To begin, tell us about why you have decided to embark on an Awakening Quest? Do you have any great plans for Karma or for your own future in the region? What's the dream?
[Image: b7c0ddbcc16459e50d0092e0e814d2fe.png]
I want to make everyone see how great Karma is. I want to see Karma as Nationstates's top regions. I want others to see what I see in Karma. I want the new nations to come in Karma and never leave.
1. How did you find Nationstates?

2. Do you speak languages other than English? What ones?

3. What's the weirdest situation you've experienced as a Chameleon?

4. Who do you think are Nationstates' top regions right now?
[Image: b7c0ddbcc16459e50d0092e0e814d2fe.png]
I found Nationstates through searching for a nation building game in Google.

I can speak Nepali and Hindi well. I can also speak Japanese and Newari but not fluently.

I welcome a nation but the nation leaves Karma.

I don't much about other regions but I think the Pacific regions are the top regions.
What are some of your favorite activities or interests outside of NS and TV/movies?
If you could change any one thing about the real world, what would it be?
Would you rather go deaf or blind? And why?
What is your favorite animal?
Learning new things I find interesting.

I would make everyone stop fighting.

I would want to go deaf but they are still many things I want to see.

I like rabbits.
Is water wet?
What is a piece of music that truly represents you?
You arrive in a small town in the Mojave desert. You are meeting a friend there. You have not arranged a meeting place. Where do you wait to meet them?
What makes a house a home?
double-o-dale, on the case
Yes.
I don't know much about music. I just listen to what I like.
Inside a house at the entrance of the town.
Family.
If Karma was a Super Sentai hero, which would we be, and why?

What's your favorite color?

What part of the team seems the most interesting to you, leading the team or being apart of it?

Where do you see yourself in 2 years?
If Karma was a Super Sentai, it would be Denji Sentai Megaranger. It's because Megarangers were high school students and I see people in Karma as my high school friends.

My favorite color is Green.

Being part of the team sounds most interesting to me.

Pursuing higher education and a job.