Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bodhi of Casefiles - DM
Welcome, traveler!

The path to Enlightenment begins here, where the Sages will take a day or two to ask questions and get to know you. This will help the region to understand who you are, what drives you, and what you can do. Sages and the Enlightened will ask questions freely as they come to mind, so keep checking back. To follow your Awakening Quest you'll be given a task - called your Bodhi. After its completion, you will ascend to the ranks of the Enlightened and be blessed with the power to know and to do in Karma what the unenlightened cannot.

Your Awakening Quest begins now.

To begin, tell us about why you have decided to embark on an Awakening Quest? Do you have any great plans for Karma or for your own future in the region? What's the dream?
Altino Asteorra
Zai Sage of Karma | Hasal-Pharaoh of Osiris

Be excellent to each other and party on, dudes. ☮
What could persuade you to join the Crime Bros?
Despite what others may say, I am not a bird hivemind. Nationstates
Hello!
Congratulations on beginning your path!

Do you enjoy cheese?
How often do you find yourself daydreaming?
What is your favorite drink?
(02-23-2022, 04:22 PM)Altino Wrote: Welcome, traveler!

The path to Enlightenment begins here, where the Sages will take a day or two to ask questions and get to know you. This will help the region to understand who you are, what drives you, and what you can do. Sages and the Enlightened will ask questions freely as they come to mind, so keep checking back. To follow your Awakening Quest you'll be given a task - called your Bodhi. After its completion, you will ascend to the ranks of the Enlightened and be blessed with the power to know and to do in Karma what the unenlightened cannot.

Your Awakening Quest begins now.

To begin, tell us about why you have decided to embark on an Awakening Quest? Do you have any great plans for Karma or for your own future in the region? What's the dream?

I have decided to embark on the Awakening Quest to help make Karma known as best community on NationStates. 
Stopping the growing influence of crime bros and I would like to be the WA delegate one day.
Making Icor as RP zone of Karma on NationStates.
(02-23-2022, 04:23 PM)Yunari Wrote: What could persuade you to join the Crime Bros?

I will happily join the Crime Bros if they stop doing crime and help me fight crime.
(02-23-2022, 04:27 PM)Larioth Wrote: Hello!
Congratulations on beginning your path!

Do you enjoy cheese?
How often do you find yourself daydreaming?
What is your favorite drink?

I love cheese.
Very often especially on Sundays.
Apple Juice.
What do you think you can bring to the Sangha?
Despite what others may say, I am not a bird hivemind. Nationstates
What’s your favorite part of Karma?
You are standing in a dark concrete room, completely black bar a light bulb hung from the ceiling, illuminating the room in a 5 foot by 5 foot by 5 foot cube. Beneath the bulb is a wooden table, upon which is a small strip of red phosphorus, as well as potassium sulfate, a sheet of glass, and a vinyl record of “Back in Time” by Huey Lewis and the News. Apart from this small area the entire room is shadowed. You do not know how large the room is. You know, however, that there is a door somewhere in this room. What do you do?
What makes a house a home?
double-o-dale, on the case
(02-23-2022, 05:04 PM)Yunari Wrote: What do you think you can bring to the Sangha?

I think I can bring an active voice for the RP to the Sangha.
(02-23-2022, 05:39 PM)Dale Wrote: What’s your favorite part of Karma?
You are standing in a dark concrete room, completely black bar a light bulb hung from the ceiling, illuminating the room in a 5 foot by 5 foot by 5 foot cube. Beneath the bulb is a wooden table, upon which is a small strip of red phosphorus, as well as potassium sulfate, a sheet of glass, and a vinyl record of “Back in Time” by Huey Lewis and the News. Apart from this small area the entire room is shadowed. You do not know how large the room is. You know, however, that there is a door somewhere in this room. What do you do?
What makes a house a home?

My favourite part of Karma is the people here.
I will take out my phone, find the door and then I will get out of the room.
The people you are living with and memories made in the house.