Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Bodhi of Vibes - Aelin
Welcome, traveler!

The path to Enlightenment begins here, where the Sages will take a day or two to ask questions and get to know you. This will help the region to understand who you are, what drives you, and what you can do. Sages and the Enlightened will ask questions freely as they come to mind, so keep checking back. To follow your Awakening Quest you'll be given a task - called your Bodhi. After its completion, you will ascend to the ranks of the Enlightened and be blessed with the power to know and to do in Karma what the unenlightened cannot.

Your Awakening Quest begins now.

To begin, tell us about why you have decided to embark on an Awakening Quest? Do you have any great plans for Karma or for your own future in the region? What's the dream?
Altino Asteorra
Zai Sage of Karma | Hasal-Pharaoh of Osiris

Be excellent to each other and party on, dudes. ☮
Well as usual Alti already provided some questions but I see none of the most important ones made it in, so let's get them out of the way:

1- What kind of cheese is the Moon made of?
2- We all know the moon landing wasn't real, but how did they fake it without access to the Moon for the background?

And also
3- What's your favorite riddle?
Who do you look up to the most in NS, and why?

If you could wave a magical wand and change something about Karma today, what would it be? (Aside from ridding you of that pesky peanut allergy)

What is a better form of entertainment, movies or books?
I chose to do this in order to become more embedded in this beautiful community. During my time in Karma, I've come to know so many beautiful people that have made me feel loved and welcomed from the very beginning- and now I want to give back to the community, and become the friend/confidant that everyone can come to in a time of need. Becoming more involved is a part of that.
[Image: 30807a633e38c18fd44aecd99cad2c5d.png]
1- What kind of cheese is the Moon made of? Mozzarella, because the Moon is deceptively soft :P
2- We all know the moon landing wasn't real, but how did they fake it without access to the Moon for the background? I came down to earth and let them film it on me.

And also
3- What's your favorite riddle?

I've never really gotten interested in riddles, actually. When I was a kid I'd make my own, but those days have passed now.

Who do you look up to the most in NS, and why?
I'd actually say Altino. Her attitude and the way she interacts with others inspired the way I play the game.

If you could wave a magical wand and change something about Karma today, what would it be? (Aside from ridding you of that pesky peanut allergy)
Make everything fabulous and well-decorated u.u

What is a better form of entertainment, movies or books?
Books, all the way.
Hey Aelin! Glad you're taking the path to enlightenment :D

My questions are:
If you were to be banned from your local library, what would be the reason?

Why is it that round pizzas come in square boxes?

Also, who's your favorite Karman? No pressure >:)
It would be because I wouldn't leave :P I could stay in a library for days if given the opportunity.

They come in square boxes to mislead would-be predators. Squares are proven to be more scary than circles!

My favorite Karman... hmm... tough one. I love so many people here that picking any single one would be nigh impossible. Altino and Aav are at the forefront, though.
Which Sages could you beat in a fist fight?
What is your favorite snack for bored eating?
What do you feel like is the thing you feel like you're just majorly good at?
Altino Asteorra
Zai Sage of Karma | Hasal-Pharaoh of Osiris

Be excellent to each other and party on, dudes. ☮
(04-26-2022, 11:35 AM)Altino Wrote: Which Sages could you beat in a fist fight?
What is your favorite snack for bored eating?
What do you feel like is the thing you feel like you're just majorly good at?

All except for you, Aav, and Brig u.u you three would beat the crap outta me. Oh, and Badger.

Cheez-its or Goldfish. Both are S-tier bored snacks.

Writing. I've put in a lot of time, and I think it shows. Or at least I hope it does.
What does Aelin The Moon mean?
What do you like most about Karma?
What will you do when you become Enlightened?