Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Path of Reasonable Resistance - Nadia
Welcome, traveler!

The path to Enlightenment begins here, where the Sages will take a day or two to ask questions and get to know you. This will help the region to understand who you are, what drives you, and what you can do. Sages and the Enlightened will ask questions freely as they come to mind, so keep checking back. To follow your Awakening Quest you'll be given a task - called your Bodhi. After its completion, you will ascend to the ranks of the Enlightened and be blessed with the power to know and to do in Karma what the unenlightened cannot.

Your Awakening Quest begins now.

To begin, tell us about why you have decided to embark on an Awakening Quest? Do you have any great plans for Karma or for your own future in the region? What's the dream?
Altino Asteorra
Zai Sage of Karma | Hasal-Pharaoh of Osiris

Be excellent to each other and party on, dudes. ☮
If Team Nadia had a uniform, what colors would it be?
What makes one a weeb?
What makes someone a good “citizen” in a region?
What is the worst song ever?
Meliora Azeri "Lynxi" Summers
Stealer of Socks, Eater of Crayons
Rainblob Rainblob
What took you so long?
What are you good at?
Not so good at?
Got any goals?  Big ones?  Little ones?
If you could write a law, what would you proclaim?
[Image: signature.png]
What is your favourite music genre?
What is one thing you would want to change about Karma?
What is the colour of your Bugatti?
If you could have breakfast with Karma, what would that breakfast be?

What is your happiest memory being with us?

What makes Nadia, Nadia?

Between blue, green, and orange, which is the best of those colors?

Great to have you on the path of enlightenment (finally <3) Nadia, good luck
Altino’s Questions

To begin, tell us about why you have decided to embark on an Awakening Quest?
I have decided to start this journey because I figured I might as well start somewhere, since I’m going to stick to Karma for the long haul. That if I’m going to do something, better I start here.

Do you have any great plans for Karma or for your own future in the region? What's the dream?
To be honest, I don’t know. I don’t have a solid idea of what can be done to change the region. Maybe once I get the hang of everything and see the nitty gritty, I’ll have an idea. But for now, not an inkling of an idea. Sorry about that, it sounds lame, I know.
[Image: biancha.png]
(10-17-2022, 08:00 PM)DM-NL Wrote: What is your favourite music genre?

DM’s Questions 

What is your favourite music genre?
I don’t know honestly, it really varies. Though at the moment I am veering towards both modern pop and 70s rock.

This seems like a pipe dream of mine, but to be able to create events that can be catered to our time zone.

Bold of you to assume I would own a Bugatti, out of all the cars in the world. I’ll stick with my Fiat 500, thank you very much.
(10-15-2022, 11:51 PM)Lynxi Wrote: If Team Nadia had a uniform, what colors would it be?
What makes one a weeb?

If Team Nadia had a uniform, what colours would it be?
Purple and Yellow 

What makes one a weeb?
Someone who is way too obsessed with certain types of media that originates in Japan, and are so obsessed to the point that they glorify the place without thinking in a critical manner about any criticisms that one may have about it. Basically being a white knight for a place that wouldn’t even care about them. This could apply to any person who is obsessed with a superficial aspect of a place, and defends the entire place unnecessarily. Not just Japan.
I know I jokingly call people weebs sometimes, but the paragraph I just wrote is what I would actually consider a ‘weeb’ in a more serious context.

This is kind of hard to answer, but in this context, it would be someone that, even if they aren’t able to work with the region in an official capacity, would still be a great person to be around with for the community of the region, that it isn’t such a chore to have to deal with the person and to be around with. It would also depend on the kind of people that the region is looking for, and if the person could fit into that sort of environment that the region harbours.

A remix of a Dead Kennedys song called NPFO. Absolutely painful to listen to, and my ears hurt every time I hear it, which is why I avoid it.
(10-19-2022, 12:52 AM)Jone Wrote: If you could have breakfast with Karma, what would that breakfast be?

What makes Nadia, Nadia?

Great to have you on the path of enlightenment (finally <3) Nadia, good luck

If you could have breakfast with Karma, what would that breakfast be?
A classic masala dosa with filter coffee. As long as the potato to dosa ratio is good and isn’t like 80% dosa to 20% potato. I could also try out a full English Breakfast experience (le gasp).

The entirety of the week of Halloween 2021.

What makes Nadia, Nadia?
This is a bit confusing to me since there’s no one quality about me that makes me stand out from other people. Honestly speaking I am as average as you can get. Maybe a little here or there but whatever, you get my point.

Hm, if you mean like between the most commonly associated shades of the colours, I would choose orange. I just like orange, I don’t know why. I generally don’t care for the stereotypical known versions of like, blue and green.
(10-17-2022, 02:59 PM)FreshStep Wrote: What took you so long?
What are you good at?
Not so good at?

What took you so long?
A mixture of real life getting in the way and fear. I figured I don’t hang around much to be able to deserve having to get the title of Enlightenment. Also I was in the middle of college and things were looking a bit weird so I didn’t want to.

What are you good at?
Procrastinating, basically.

Not so good at?
Nothing else, lol.

I don’t really have ‘goals’, to be honest. At this stage in life, it’s to be able to finish college with the least hassle possible and learn as much as I need to, to be able to get to the next stage of my life with as much preparation as possible.
As for NS stuff, I don’t know that either, since at the time of writing this everything has been dissolved anyway.

A law declaring that there will be no laws, because all laws are inherently cringe. And you cannot change my mind, lmao.