Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Rigel: Path of Pre-Enlightenment
Welcome, traveler!

The path to Enlightenment begins here, where the Sages will take a day or two to ask questions and get to know you. This will help the region to understand who you are, what drives you, and what you can do. Sages and the Enlightened will ask questions freely as they come to mind, so keep checking back. To follow your Awakening Quest you'll be given a task - called your Bodhi. After its completion, you will ascend to the ranks of the Enlightened and be blessed with the power to know and to do in Karma what the unenlightened cannot.

Your Awakening Quest begins now.

To begin, tell us about why you have decided to embark on an Awakening Quest? Do you have any great plans for Karma or for your own future in the region? What's the dream?
Altino Asteorra
Zai Sage of Karma | Hasal-Pharaoh of Osiris

Be excellent to each other and party on, dudes. ☮
Honestly. After all the travelling and region seeing I've done, Nothing has ever felt quite so much like home as Karma and Osiris. And when my time in Osiris ends, I know that I want to spend the rest of my NS life in Karma. It's the place where I can see myself doing good work and enriching the lives of the people that also call it home.

As for why I've embarked on this quest, it comes down to my time as a Sage. I've seen so many people become more by doing one of these. And after all the quests I've helped send others on, I figured it was time for my own trip down the path
What cultural movement (post WWII) has most influenced you?
What drives you to get out of bed each morning?
Which tarot card do you think best represents you?
Sha Sage

Former Prime Guru
Former Guru of The Ministry
Former Guru of The Chameleons

[Image: Signature.png]
Hello! Congratulations on... double enlightenment?

As a former sage and somebody who’s witnessed and guided many through this process yourself, did you find any enlightenment paths/Bodhis that you found interesting? Fun? Impactful? Which ones?

How does it feel to come full circle and go through the process you were instrumental in making?

What do you think about the community of Karma? Do you think there is some sort of unifying trait that most of the people of Karma possess that makes the community work? If not, do you believe there is another sort of unifying principle, force, or something else that connects these very diverse people?
Hiya Rigel! Enlightenment² :o
  • What was your favourite moment in both Karma's and also Osiris's history? Why?
  • Pharaohs were often buried with items they would need in the afterlife. What items would you want in your swanky pyramid and why?
  • What topic do you just love to talk about?
  • What's your favourite animal, and give us a coolio fact about them :3
Signature formatting is my passion!
Having been on the giving side of these questions many times, as Lari noted, I would like to inquire further. Namely, what is one question you wish someone would ask you, and what's the answer you'd give?
Sha Sage

Former Prime Guru

Who is best pony?
Pick a book, any book, and tell us why.
To be or not to be? That is the question.
[Image: image0.png]
Favorite constellation?
Favorite musical?
Throughout your years on NS, what do you think was the best thing or experience that you got out of it?
[Image: 9k.png]
What drew you to Karma?
Eternal day or eternal night?
If you could go to one historic moment in the past, what would it be and why?
Sha Sage

Former Prime Guru

A barrage of questions coming right up:
1. Why do you think NS survived this long?
2. Do you like writing? drawing? Do you have some other talents?
3. When is the world going to end?
4. If you were an actor, which show/movie would you be in, and what character would you be?
5. Define time using baby terms only.
6. Best time of day?
7. Answer one of these questions untruthfully.
[Image: 9k.png]