Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Bodhi of Acorns - Dale
Welcome, rodent!

The path to Enlightenment begins here, where the Sages will take a day or two to ask questions and get to know you. This will help the region to understand who you are, what drives you, and what you can do. Sages and the Enlightened will ask questions freely as they come to mind, so keep checking back. To follow your Awakening Quest you'll be given a task - called your Bodhi. After its completion, you will ascend to the ranks of the Enlightened and be blessed with the power to know and to do in Karma what the unenlightened cannot.

Your Awakening Quest begins now.

For a start, tell us why you have decided to embark on an Awakening Quest? Do you have any great plans for Karma or for your own future in the region? What's the dream? You decide what that question means. And does it bother you that chipmunks are basically just tiny squirrels?
Why have I decided to embark on an Awakening Quest? Well, partially because I was asked to. But also because I want to get more involved in the region and because it would sort of symbolize that Karma is my home now. To be enlightened is sort of like being recognized as one of the Karma people, and I think that’s a pretty cool status to have in a region.

Great plans? My main goal for Karma would be to really lean into building connections. To basically take Karma’s foreign policy and go, “Alright. But what if we take that to 200%?” Deeper connections with our embassy regions, even more engaging with our embassy regions, just sort of... more. My goal on NS has always to just be known. Not famous or anything, but just sort of be in the public eye.

as for your final question: no comment
double-o-dale, on the case
Hello Dale!
What are some of your strengths?
What do you struggle with?
Does pineapple belong on pizza?
[Image: signature.png]
Hiya Dale!

1.What's your favorite holiday?
2. Is Chip your conscience, and would that mean you always have a Chip on your shoulder?
3. Do you deserve your own spinoff series?
4. If you could be anything, what would you be?
5. What's your favorite hobby?
[Image: 20210318-121106.jpg]
What are some of my strengths? I dunno if I’m qualified to talk about that.

What are some of my weaknesses? I kind of have a hard time making my opinions known and standing up for myself. But I’ve been making significant progress with that in the last couple of weeks.

While the criticism’s a little overdone, pineapple pizza is indeed a spawn of satan.

Is Chip my conscience? No. Chip is wrong and no fun.

Do I deserve a spin-off series? i dunno talk with bob iger or something

If I could be anything, what would I be? I would be a hawk. Hawks are badass and they fly around in the air and eat snakes and did I mention they’re badass?

Favorite hobby? See, I really wanna say gaming but then I sound like a neckbeard. But right now I’m having a lot of fun with these questions so I guess my favorite hobby right now is answering questions. But not about my taxes. Never about my taxes.
Hiya Dale! Welcome to your path to Enlightenment!

1. What is your favourite place in the whole wide world?
  2. If you had superpowers, what would your superpowers be?
  3. What is your favourite meal?
  4. What does every puzzle have?
Signature formatting is my passion!
What is my favorite place in the whole wide world? There's a lake in Minnesota that is absolutely beautiful in the summer. My family's got a pontoon there, so we go boating every year. So I think that's probably my favorite place on Earth.

If I had superpowers, what would they be? The ability to travel at the speed of sound. I could save so much on gas. Plus if anyone challenges me to a race that would come in handy.

Favorite meal? Roast beef. i'm a simple man. i see cow on the table, i eat.

What does every puzzle have? one piece that will always get lost, no matter what. i'm still pissed at that 1000 piece puzzle i did last summer
What's a skill you'd like to have?
What is/was your favorite class in school?
Do you have a favorite quote?
Do you like cats?
[Image: signature.png]
What is a skill I’d like to have? Steady hands. I build LEGO sets every so often, and having steady hands would help so much. But my hands shake more than Dorothy’s house from The Wizard of Oz. There goes a career in being a surgery, I guess.

What was my favorite class in school? Probably A.P. Psych but that’s that’s boring. I liked Science too, I’m sorta good with that stuff. to be honest maybe i just didn’t like school

Do I have a favorite quote? “You just hold your head high and keep those fists down. No matter what anybody says to you, don’t you let ‘em get your goat. Try fighting with your head for a change.” -Atticus Finch, To Kill a Mockingbird.

Do I like cats? Hell yeah. Take that, dog people.
Why do you assume it's cats or dogs? Why not both?

What is your opinion on gerbils?

Is the frequent argument about "Cat person or dog person" actually a demonstration of the increasing tribalization of our culture?

Would you consider yourself one of "Us" or one of "Them?"

On a scale from purple to fish, where does Karma fall to you?
BBR/Dixie.

It's short for Big Bad Redneck. Obviously.

Whatever it was, I plead the twenty-first