Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Bodhi of Welcome - River
Welcome, traveler!  The path to Enlightenment begins here, where the Sages will take a day or two to ask questions and get to know you. This will help the region to understand who you are, what drives you, and what you can do. Sages and the Enlightened will ask questions freely as they come to mind, so keep checking back. To follow your Awakening Quest you'll be given a task - called your Bodhi. After its completion, you will ascend to the ranks of the Enlightened and be blessed with the power to know and to do in Karma what the unenlightened cannot.  Your Awakening Quest begins now. 

To begin, tell us about why you have decided to embark on an Awakening Quest? Do you have any great plans for Karma or for your own future in the region? What's the dream?
Altino Asteorra
Zai Sage of Karma | Hasal-Pharaoh of Osiris

Be excellent to each other and party on, dudes. ☮
Why did I decide to embark? Because I want to be a better part of the community and just maybe do somethings

great plans? maybe rev up the Karmada idk, world domination is of course the main objective

the dream? Just feel at home and make others feel at home
Why River, of all the potential names you could've gone with?

Would you consider yourself a creative person? Why or why not?

What would you say is your comfort food? Do you have one?

Do you think Pluto is a real planet?
BBR/Dixie.

It's short for Big Bad Redneck. Obviously.

Whatever it was, I plead the twenty-first
Are you going to college? What for?

Are you working? What kind of work and what's your hourly wage?

Have you ever caught on fire? Have you ever set anything on fire? Tell me about it.
[Image: b7c0ddbcc16459e50d0092e0e814d2fe.png]
What is your favourite crime to do?

Do you like to eat seafood?

Where is your delta?
Despite what others may say, I am not a bird hivemind. Nationstates
Why River? I think it's a pretty name, also I really love rivers :D

are you creative? I like to think I'm creative enough, I write a bit but nothing very good

comfort food? sunny side up eggs with fried rice. Mom used to make that for breakfast a lot

Pluto is a real planet? sadly no more, just because the astronomers decide who can or can't be a planet *shakes fist*

college? yep, majoring in physics

work? part-time at a relative's store, probably 16 of your us dollars i think

fire? never caught on fire, but i have set a rug on fire when i was younger whole playing with fireworks inside the house
Was the fire pretty?
BBR/Dixie.

It's short for Big Bad Redneck. Obviously.

Whatever it was, I plead the twenty-first
just saw Yuna's one

favorite crime? theft, especially books from people's houses when they invite me unaware of my condition

seafood? i love crab, lobster, prawns and fish. have not and will not try octopus, squid, oysters or others of the slimy variety

delta? somewhere over the rainbow
very pretty fire Dixie. it was all green and blue for a few dazzling moments
Hiya River, welcome to your path to Enlightenment! I have bullet-pointed the questions so you don't get a sneak peak on the #forums channel! Hint: they are hard >:D

1. You've done your fair share of travelling on NS! What is your favourite aspect of the game, and why do you enjoy it?
  2. What is your favourite way to relax after a long day?
  3. If you had a time machine for a day, what would you do?
  4. What is the biggest challenge you have overcame? How did it make you feel?
  5. What is your favourite trait in a person, and why?

And.....
  6. What does every puzzle have?
Signature formatting is my passion!