Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Bodhi of True Love - Bast
Welcome, traveler!

The path to Enlightenment begins here, where the Sages will take a little time to ask you questions and get to know you. This will help the region to understand who you are, what drives you, and what you can do. Sages and the Enlightened will ask questions freely as they come to mind, so keep checking back. To follow your Awakening Quest you'll be given a task - called your Bodhi. After its completion, you will ascend to the ranks of the Enlightened and be blessed with the power to know and to do in Karma what the unenlightened cannot.

Your Awakening Quest begins now.

To begin, tell us about why you have decided to embark on an Awakening Quest? Do you have any great plans for Karma or for your own future in the region? What's the dream?
Altino Asteorra
Zai Sage of Karma | Hasal-Pharaoh of Osiris

Be excellent to each other and party on, dudes. ☮
I have chosen to seek Enlightenment such that I may follow in the footsteps of one of my progenitors as Bast ?. My aspirations stretch farther than I thought possible; I seek to be Sage, though I know I am not yet worthy. Your blades will strike nothing until they strike iron, and when they break, the nothing diminish. My ascension begins here. 
Drama Queen! Hahahaha!
[Image: b7c0ddbcc16459e50d0092e0e814d2fe.png]
Can you kindly prove for this body that you are not, in fact, already a lettuce?

Do you prefer hamsters or gerbils?

Do you believe there is life on other planets than our own?

Do you believe there is actually life on this planet?

Why am I asking all these questions?
BBR/Dixie.

It's short for Big Bad Redneck. Obviously.

Whatever it was, I plead the twenty-first
Can you kindly prove for this body that you are not, in fact, already a lettuce?
To be clear, my Bodhi application is the evidence presented for my non-lettuce status. I state that a lettuce would be incapable of producing such an elegant application. I'll leaf that discussion to you.
Do you prefer hamsters or gerbils?
I've not had the opportunity to try either although I've heard hamster is a delicacy in Peru. Trusting-inadvisably-in Magnus Bane, I state a preference for hamsters.
Do you believe there is life on other planets than our own?
I believe the Truth is out There; of course life exists on other planets.
Do you believe there is actually life on this planet?
It would depend on how you define life. There are many things alive on this planet, but possibly none with the capacity and status of living a life.
Why am I asking all these questions?
Because there are things which you do not know and are motivated to learn. Because asking questions is the most entertaining responsibility in your life at this hour of the night. Because you know I have the answers-if I did not, I would not be here.
Thoughts on gazebos? You know, the ones from Hallmark movies.

What makes a house a home?

You find yourself in your car upon a desert island. You look through your windshield and see two doors. One will lead you to fact, and the other will lead you to truth. Which door do you open first?

What do you consider your greatest achievement?
double-o-dale, on the case
If your life was a Hallmark movie, what would the title be?

Got milk?

Would you consider yourself a creative person? If so, elaborate. If not, don't.
BBR/Dixie.

Thoughts on gazebos? You know, the ones from Hallmark movies.
I would like my first kiss to occur underneath a Hallmark style gazebo. But if I ever wed, a gazebo will not be included in the ceremony. Oh and parks should have a lot of simple gazebos so that visiting cross-country teams don't have to awkwardly share gazebo space because you know its going to rain during the invitational at some point.
What makes a house a home?
I am not sure I am qualified to answer this question as I've been pretty transient in my living spaces most of my life. For me, now, home is where my sister and my cats are. But single people without dependents can have homes too. Home is where you can walk around in your underwear without feeling watched.
You find yourself in your car upon a desert island. You look through your windshield and see two doors. One will lead you to fact, and the other will lead you to truth. Which door do you open first?
I open the car door first. It's a Ford Ranger extended cab, and I was most likely sleeping in the back part of the cab, so I'd have to open the driver's side before opening the suicide door.
What do you consider your greatest achievement?
After careful consideration, my greatest achievement is my remodeled brain which has holes in most of the right places.
If your life was a Hallmark movie, what would the title be?
A Voice Called June
Got milk?
I drink whole milk. There's always a gallon in the icebox.
Would you consid.er yourself a creative person? If so, elaborate. If not, don't.
I do not consider myself a creative person.
Why June?

How does one remodel their brain?

You score a primetime TV special. (Do they even do those anymore?) What do you broadcast in this moment? Doesn't have to be of you, just you get to totally plan the program.
BBR/Dixie.

Why June?
Cause I've been first name doxxed already in Karma, and it is REDACTED
How does one remodel their brain?
Lots of meditation. You rewrite your history by changing the memory of your history. Remember things the new way frequently enough, and you'll follow the new neural pathway out of habit. Surely you've noticed I've not the sharpest record keeper. That's what I mean by most of the right places.
You score a primetime TV special. (Do they even do those anymore?) What do you broadcast in this moment? Doesn't have to be of you, just you get to totally plan the program.
Abstract music video art. All the good ones that I know. Or if I have a design crew, I'd make one for drop pop candy.